After Care Enrichment (ACE)
In the safety and familiarity of their NGS classroom, students are ready to play, investigate, and be active as families complete their work day. ACE Counselors arrive at 3:30 p.m. and discuss the students' day with classroom teachers, allowing them to meet their after school group's needs and assist with homework. With a counselor to student ratio of less than one to ten, ACE encourages meaningful relationships between students and counselors. Then at 4 p.m., the ACE Program begins, keeping children happy and engaged in a variety of activities until 5:30 p.m.
ACE QUICK FACTS
- Available to students in grades K - 8th
- Groups are traditionally divided by grade - two groups in lower primary (K-2), one to two groups in upper primary (3-5), and one homework room for middle school (6-8)
- Program begins at 4 PM and ends at 5:30 PM
- Current participants can re-enroll during priority registration in May
- If positions are available, open enrollment is available in August
- Current Weekly Tuition Rate = Primary Students: $50 per student/per week ; Middle School Students: $30 per student/per week
Interested? Contact Ms. Krystal Moya (Admin. Coordinator) to inquire if space is available for your child.